Updated July 15, 2019
Uses of Information
Your information is used to provide you with information at your request, communicate with you, operate, support and improve our platform and websites.
- You can stop receiving emails from us by sending an email that states “UNSUBSCRIBE” or following the instructions in the email.
- You can stop receiving texts from us by responding to any text with the word “STOP”.
- You can ask to have the information you provided to us to be deleted by sending an email that states “DELETE” to email@example.com.
- You can access the data you provided to us at any time by sending an email that states “TRANSCRIPT” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can manage cookies using your browser controls.
- You can opt-out of the use of certain cookies.
Managing your client data is more than just a responsibility to be met, it’s something that Young & Partners, LLP is passionate about. Details about our security practices are available upon request.
How to Contact Us
Email or write to us at the following location:
Young & Partners, LLP
1875 Connecticut Ave. N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20009